Are you seeking a tasty and well-balanced breakfast that includes complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, and protein all in one dish? If so, then Linda Sun pancake is your go-to. And if you don’t have any idea of how to prepare it, worry not because I will provide you with Linda sun pancake recipe.
This pancake recipe is from a famous Canadian you tuber Linda Sun. It’s high in protein, so you’ll feel full and energized all morning.
Linda Sun Pancake Recipe
- A half banana
- A quarter cup oats flour
- One teaspoon baking powder
- One scoop protein powder
- Two tablespoons of almond milk
- One egg
- 1-2 tablespoons of PB2
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- Chocolate chips
Steps and Instructions
Make the Batter
- Put the banana, egg, and milk in a blender. Begin with the wet ingredients; it prevents the dry ingredients from getting stuck at the blender’s base, not combining with the other ingredients. It’s a common problem if you’re using a weaker blender.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients: oats, protein powder, baking powder, PB2, and cinnamon.
- Blend the ingredients to ensure that they are well mixed.
- Preheat the pan over medium heat and lightly oil it.
- Pour the batter onto the pan and form it into a tiny disc with the spoon.
- Add a few chocolate chips to each of the pancakes.
- Wait until you see bubbles to flip over your pancake
- Make your pancake more special with these toppings: maple syrup, crunchy natural peanut butter, sliced banana, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Enjoy your pancakes.
Why Linda Sun Pancake
- This pancake has no refined sugar because the banana got you sorted. Unrefined sugar is natural. It retains more minerals, antioxidants, and other healthy plant nutrients removed during extensive refining processes.
- The pancake has unrefined grains. Whole grains are high in health-promoting bran and germ, which are present naturally in all grains. The bran and germ, as well as all health minerals, antioxidants, and disease-fighting plant compounds, are eliminated when grains are refined.
According to the Food and Drug Administration, diets high in unrefined grains and other plant foods that are low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol may help to lower the threat of heart disease and cancer.
- The pancake has a lot of protein from protein powder. According to research, people who comprise protein at breakfast have better appetite control during the day, a win for the Linda Sun pancake.
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 7.7 gg
- Cholesterol: 173mg
- Sodium: 282mg
- Carbohydrates: 32.4 g
- Protein: 31.3g
Linda sun pancake is a perfectly balanced and delicious breakfast with complex carbs, healthy fats, and above thirty grams of protein, all packed in single-serve. They are the best pancakes and super easy with unrefined grains and sugar.
If you are fed up with eggs or oat for breakfast, try this simple recipe for protein pancakes. It is easy to prepare, and it’s a great way to start your day with a protein boost.
READ ALSO: Funnel Cake Made With Pancake Mix.