After a busy long day, the last thing anyone wants is to spend hours making a delicious meal. Luckily, Mrs. T’s pierogies are here to save you from too much cooking. If you are a dumplings or ravioli lover, pierogies combine a doughy exterior with a filled interior for a taste that leaves you yearning for more.
With a packet of Mrs. T’s pierogies, you can prepare a delicious meal within a few minutes. This article focuses on different methods to make your Pierogies more delicious;
Mrs. T’s Pierogies Recipes
Five Main Recipes with Mrs. T’s Pierogies
Total time: 60 minutes
- 1 box of Mrs. T’s mini classic cheddar
- 1 jar of any pasta sauce
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tbsp. basil pesto
- 8 ounces of ricotta cheese
- ½ tbsp. salt
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ tsp. peeper
- Diced tomatoes (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Mix the water, pasta sauce, and basil pesto and set aside
- Mix together the parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, pepper, salt, basil pesto, and heavy cream and set aside.
- Spread half of the pasta sauce mixture on the bottom of your baking dish and drizzle half of the parmesan mixture over the spread pasta sauce mix. Do not blend them.
- Arrange the pierogies on top of the sauce in one layer
- Top the pierogies layer with the remaining pasta sauce, followed by the parmesan cheese mix, then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cove the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for an extra 5 to 10 minutes.
Veggie and Mini pierogies dinner
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 box Mrs. T mini classic cheddar
- 3 cloves mashed garlic
- 1 medium-sized onion cut in 1 ½ inch pieces
- 1 large-sized apple cut in 1 ½ inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper cut in 1-inch sizes
- 8 ounces broccoli buds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Position oven rack in the middle and preheat it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the pierogies, garlic, broccoli, onion, bell pepper, and apple to the baking tray.
- Whisk pepper, olive oil, mustard, salt, and vinegar together in a bowl and power over the pierogies and vegetables. Toss gently and spread evenly.
- Roast in the oven until everything is tender and the pierogies turn golden brown. They should take 16-20 minutes to cook and need stirring when halfway done. If desired, sprinkle with more black pepper while serving.
General Tso’s Pierogies
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 box of your preferred Mrs. T’s mini pierogies
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup general Tso’s sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Heat a 12-inch skillet and melt the butter. Sauté the pirogues for 5 minutes on both sides
- Add the Tso’s sauce and cook for 2 more minutes to heat the sauce and allow it to coat the pierogies
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve
- Alternatively, you can fry the pierogies in oil for 3 minutes or until they become golden brown.
- Toss the pierogies with the Tso’s sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions, and serve.
Oven toasted Pierogies
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 box of your favorite Mrs. T’s pierogies
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 large eggs
- Cooking spray oil
- Ranch dressing or marinara sauce to serve
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease your baking tray with spray oil and set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, and basil in a bowl. Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl. Dip the pierogies in the egg wash, coat them with the bread crumbs mixture one at a time, and place them on the baking sheet.
- Ensure to arrange the pierogies in a single layer. Bake until the pierogies turn golden brown, usually about 15 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing, marina sauce, or both.
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 box Mrs. T’s pierogies
- 1 cup sliced onions
- ¼ cup melted margarine, butter, or olive oil
- Place the pierogies in boiling water for 4-8 minutes or until they heat through
- In a skillet, sauté the onions with butter over medium heat.
- Place sautéed onions in a large bowl, add the cooked pierogies, and toss gently to mix.
- Serve and enjoy
Helpful YouTube Video
Are you a big fan of pierogies? We hope the above recipes help you cook your dishes and enjoy the best of your pierogies every time you prepare them. Just store a box of your favorite Mrs. T’s pierogies in your freezer and try out any of our recipes that seem the yummiest to you. You’ll be glad.