If you long for an incredible creamy pasta recipe, then you definitely need to try this. Olive Garden Chicken Pasta is one of the most delicious yet easy dishes you can prepare at home. With just five ingredients, you satisfy your craving with this dish at the comfort of your home.
To enjoy the great flavor from this comforting, cheesy, and creamy dish, all you need to do is add boneless chicken to olive garden Italian dressing, parmesan cheese, and cream cheese. You can as well add chicken broth and pepper for more seasoning according to your preference. Follow our recipe for satisfying results;
Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
Olive Garden Chicken Pasta Recipe
1. Chicken breasts: Use a fresh skinless, and boneless piece.
2. Olive Garden Italian dressing: the more you use, the more the flavor.
3. Parmesan Cheese: It adds more flavor.
4. Cream Cheese: it adds texture to the soup and makes it more creamy.
5. Pasta: To be cooked on a separate and then mixed into the chicken.
Hoping you have the best slow cooker;
1. Put the chicken at the bottom of your slow cooker and pour out the olive garden dressing over it.
2. Sprinkle it with parmesan cheese and add block cream cheese on top. Cover the lid and cook for 3-4 hours on low heat and up to 6 hours on high.
3. On a separate pan, prepare pasta normally. Cook as per the direction on the pack and drain excess water.
4. In the slow cooker, evenly shred the chicken with a shredder or two forks. Add a quarter cup of parmesan over the chicken.
5. Add in the cooked pasta and stir until finely combined.
6. serve to your liking.
Tips for cooking with the slow cooker
- Keep the pot covered: This ensures that everything cooks evenly without losing heat unnecessarily to the air, and it also shortens the cooking time significantly.
- Preheat the slow cooker: Slow cookers work best when preheated first. This prevents the food in your slow cooker from overcooking due to uneven heating. Place the crock pot directly on the burner for about 15 minutes before adding the food. Turn it off and let it stand for another 10 minutes. Then add your food and turn the slow cooker back on.
- Spray the slow cooker: It will help prevent foods from sticking to the inner walls of the slow cooker. Additionally, this ensures an easy washing time after the meal is cooked. Just spray the walls with non-stick cooking spray and wipe clean afterward.
- Clean the slow cooker: After every use, make sure to run the cold tap to rinse away all the residual grease. Be careful around the vent hole on the slow cooker as well. You might need to remove the vent hole completely to ensure that it is clean. Then dry it thoroughly using a paper towel.
Olive Garden Italian dressing chicken and potatoes
1. 3 lbs. boneless chicken breast
2. Olive Garden Italian Dressing
3. Eight oz. potatoes sliced
4. Salt and pepper
5. Two medium-sized onions cut lengthwise
6. ½ cup fresh basil leaves
1. Put chicken, oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper on a large plate. Using tongs, toss chicken to coat evenly. Place chicken pieces in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker. Pour in the Italian sauce.
2. Add potatoes, onion slices, and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to coat evenly. Arrange potato mixture on top of chicken.
3. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, then reduce heat to low. Cover and cook a maximum of 2 more hours until chicken registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat.
4. Shred chicken with two forks or use a kitchen shredder—transfer chicken to serving dish and tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Stir shredded chicken with potatoes. Garnish with basil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and serve over pasta or rice.
Olive Garden Pasta Menu
1. Fettuccine: It’s a mixture of butter, cheese, and flour, and it is cooked by boiling, steaming, and baking.
2. Gnocchi: It comes in many shapes and sizes. They are most commonly served as side dishes, but you can eat them alone. It tastes very similar to mashed potatoes, but it’s lighter and has a finer texture.
3. Linguini: It is a type of thin spaghetti made with egg dough which makes it firm and elastic.
4. Lasagna: It is usually baked and served hot with tomato sauce. Lasagna consists of three layers of noodles covered with either béchamel sauce, cheese, tomato sauce, or both.
5. Macaroni & Cheese: It is a favorite childhood comfort food. Macaroni and cheese are typically served with breadcrumbs or cornflake crumbs, containing other ingredients such as ham.
6. Pasta Primavera: This is a combination of pasta (usually macaroni) and vegetables.
7. Pasta e Fagioli: It is a typical Italian soup containing small pasta shapes and red kidney beans. The pasta and beans are combined and simmered in stock with carrots, celery, and other spices.
8. Penne Bolognese: Bolognese sauce is one of the staples of pasta sauces consisting of tomatoes, beef, and milk. Penne is often used instead of short pasta because it holds together better.
9. Spinach Lasagna: It is a layered casserole containing ground spinach, ricotta, cottage cheese, grated mozzarella, ricotta cheese, and eggs. It is usually filled with meat, vegetables, seafood, and/or poultry.
It’s never a dull moment with perfectly cooked Olive Garden Chicken Pasta. With a slow cooker and the right ingredients, you simply enjoy the mind-blowing flavors from this dish. Get creative in the kitchen as you satisfy your long craving.
2 thoughts on “Olive Garden Chicken Pasta”
Comments are closed.