If you are craving mouthwatering Italian-American cuisine, you can try Olive Garden Stuffed Fettuccine Alfredo. This delicacy comprises various kinds of cheese which are stuffed into thick fettuccine noodles.
Besides, you can also enjoy this dish with some breadsticks, soup or salad.
Olive Garden Stuffed Fettuccine Alfredo
How To Make Olive Garden Stuffed Fettuccine Alfredo
The unique Alfredo sauce is the most vital ingredient you need to make great Olive Garden stuffed fettuccine. When planning to make the dish, you should begin by making this sauce as outlined below.
Olive Garden Stuffed Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2-3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- White pepper to taste.
- Melt your butter in a pan under moderate heat.
- Add the pint of cream. stirring as you do. Heat it until it's nice and bubbly. Be careful with the temperature you don't want it to scorch but you do want it to simmer so it is hot enough for the cheese to melt quickly.
- Once it has simmered for 2-3 minutes, add in your parmesan cheese and stir.
- Then add the garlic and any other seasoning. Keep stiringuntill all the cheese has melted.
Stuffed Fettuccine Recipe
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 2 spoons
Dry yeast – 1 spoon
Flour – 2 ½ cups
Butter (softened and unsalted) – 4 spoons
Egg yolk – 1
Salt – 2 spoons
Garlic powder – 2 spoons
Dried parsley – ¼ cup
Olive oil – 1 spoon
Big egg – 1
Butter – 3 spoons
Garlic – 5 cloves
Flour – 2 spoons
Milk – 3 cups
Cream cheese (softened)
Shredded cheese – 1 ¼ cups
Parmesan cheese – ¾
Salt – 2 spoons
Black pepper – 2 spoons
Lemon juice – 1 spoon
Fettuccine – 1 cup
- Heat the milk to lukewarm at approximately 110 – 11°F. Whisk 1 teaspoon of sugar into the milk until it melts and then add the yeast on top. Leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes to allow foam formation.
- Mix the flour and butter with a stick blender before adding in the salt, sugar, garlic powder, egg yolk, and parsley. At this point, the dough should be sticky.
- Put your dough on a floured board and then knead it with your hands for about 10 minutes. Rather, until it stops sticking and becomes soft.
- Coat a large mixing bowl with the olive oil and then place in your dough. Wrap it with a moist towel and leave it to rise for about 1 to 2 hours.
- As the dough rises, you can begin making your filling. Heat the butter and add in the garlic. Stir until it produces an aromatic smell. As you cook, ensure that you constantly whisk until the flour turn brown which occurs in about 1 minute. Steam in your 2 cups of milk as you keep whisking the mixture to a thick consistency – it takes about 2 minutes.
- Simmer the mixture as you whisk your pre-prepared cheese. Add in the salt, pepper, and the rest of the milk and ensure that everything is perfectly incorporated. Cook for about 3 minutes as you keep whisking exclusively.
- Remove the pan and stir the lemon juice. Add in your previously prepared Alfredo sauce and then adequately mix the fettuccine until you get the desired coating. Ensure that it cools fully before using it.
- Gently press down the dough to flatten it before placing it on a floured board. Shape the dough into a rectangle.
- Cover your dough with leftover Alfredo sauce, sprinkle with marinated fettuccine and arrange the noodles horizontally to ensure easier rolling.
- Start rolling out your dough into a log from one long side while pressing the seam together. Create a log by twisting the dough over itself and move to the loaf pan by tucking the ends together and pressing down the seam.
- Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and allow it to rise again for 20 to 30 minutes after which you coat it with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes before coating it with foil and continuing to bake until it turns golden brown. Now you can remove it from the oven then allow it to cool.
- Serve with your Alfredo sauce.
How Can You Reheat Your Olive Garden Stuffed Fettuccine Alfredo?
You can reheat this dish using an oven, microwave, or stove. You can prepare additional servings and reheat them anytime you crave some.
What goes well with Olive Garden Stuffed Fettuccine?
- A simple salad with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, and a light vinaigrette dressing.
- Roasted vegetables, such as asparagus, broccoli, bell peppers, or zucchini, which can be seasoned with herbs, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- A refreshing fruit salad with seasonal fruits, such as berries, melon, or citrus.
- Garlic bread or a baguette to soak up the flavorful sauce from the stuffed fettuccine.
- A crisp white wine or light red wine can also be a nice complement to the richness of the dish.
In conclusion, the Olive Garden Stuffed Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe allows you to recreate one of the restaurant’s classic dishes in the comfort of your own home. Not only does this recipe provide a delicious and satisfying meal, but it also gives you the opportunity to enjoy the flavors of Olive Garden without having to dine out. By following the steps in this recipe, you can easily prepare a delicious and creamy stuffed fettuccine Alfredo that is sure to become a family favorite. So why wait? Give this recipe a try and bring the taste of Olive Garden to your own kitchen today!
READ ALSO: Olive Garden Chicken Pasta.